Video and Internet Sale Terms and Conditions
- Each bidder must be properly registered and have a buyer’s number to bid.
- If any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the Auctioneer may immediately put the lot up for sale again and resell to the highest bidder. The decision of the Auctioneer shall be final and absolute.
- The Auctioneer reserves the right to reject any and all bids.
- The record of sale kept by the Auctioneer and Clerk will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
- All purchases require a $40.00 per head part payment, which is due and payable at the conclusion of the auction. All part payments must be sent to Superior Livestock by Wire Transfer, ACH, Fed Ex or UPS on the first business day following the conclusion of the auction.
- If the Buyer is present at delivery, payment is due at delivery. If the Buyer is not present at delivery, payment must be sent to Superior Livestock the day after the cattle are received by the Buyer. All payments must be made by Wire Transfer, ACH, or overnight delivery of a check by way of Fed Ex or UPS. Checks sent via the US Post Office (1st class, Priority or Express) are not an acceptable method of payment. Any fees incurred for wire transfer or overnight delivery of a check will be at the Buyer’s expense. In the event of multiple day shipments, payment will be required on each day’s delivery.
- All cattle will be sold on a sliding scale on the top side of the base weight. Example: Yearlings with a base weight of 700 lbs. (Avg.) sell for $100.00. The weight can be up to 700 lbs. (Avg.) and the price will remain the same. If they weigh 701 lbs. on a 5 cent slide, the price will be $99.95, 720 lbs. - $99.00, etc.
- All cattle will be weighed on a certified scale. Any cuts that are made on cattle that are weighed on the ground will be made after the cattle are weighed.
- No freight adjustment will be given on cattle that weigh below the estimated base weight if the head count is within 5% of the contract.
- On split loads, the heifer price will be $_____ per cwt (as stated in the lot information) back of the original price of the steers.
- Heifers are not guaranteed open. Any heifers that are represented to be open will be pregnancy checked by a licensed veterinarian within 21 days prior to delivery and will be accompanied by a veterinarian’s certificate.
- Superior Livestock Auction does not warrant the harvest date on source and age verified cattle. If you purchase source and age verified cattle, it is your responsibility to obtain the harvest date from the provider prior to purchasing the cattle.
- Health entry requirements for the state of entry are the responsibility of the buyer. Seller will furnish any health certificates required for interstate shipment and Federal Law. If additional health certificates, tests, or documentation is required for shipment, it shall be at the Buyer’s request & expense.
- Every effort has been made to assure the correctness of this catalog, but all announcements from the auction block shall take precedence over the printed material.
- Superior Livestock Auction reserves the right to sign the Livestock Forward Contract on behalf of all buyers and sellers.