Broadcast Your Auction
Included in the Internet & Television broadcast package, Superior Productions will provide the following:
- Air time reserved and secured on your behalf.
- Digital video footage recorded, professionally edited and prepared for electronic transmission.
- The broadcast combines pre-recorded video with live audio from the sale site of your auctioneer and pedigree reader.
- Professionally produced broadcast quality video.
- A promotional advertisement aired twice on Superior Sunrise prior to the commercial cattle sales.
- Two full-page, black & white print advertisements in Superior Livestock Auction catalog.
- A link from your website to Superior’s server for buyers to view the video of your livestock up to two weeks prior to the sale.
- Access to Superior Productions registered buyer’s lists for direct mail or email for pre-sale promotions.
- Use of Superior Production’s phone bank and staff.
- Pre-sale buyer verification and buyer number assignment.
- Post-sale activity report & purchasers report.
- Superior Representative on site to coordinate phone bids.
All associated travel costs are extra and television airtime booked 3 months prior to sale date.
SUPERIOR PRODUCTIONS' ADDITIONAL SERVICE OPTIONS
Superiors Productions offers these additional services at the indicated additional cost. Historically, each of these services listed have had a positive impact on the number of registered buyers and the number of lots purchased through Superior.
- Production of a 30 minute sale-preview segment which is created and aired on RFD-TV just prior to beginning of the actual auction.
- DVD may be produced for distribution to potential buyers
- One 7-minute feature on an episode of The American Rancher aired (3) times per week. includes one (1) :30 second promotional advertising spot per airing
- One (1) :30 second spot on an episode of the American Rancher aired (3) times per week
- Live broadcast from sale site
- Install circuit for transmission of live audio and video from sale facility.
- Three (3) camera production unit.
- On-site manned Superior phone bank up to ten lines. Fort Worth bid line will be back-up.
- For more information contact Superior Productions at 800.431.4452